Epoxy Resin Suffix EP TK 100 for Arts, Crafts & Castings up to 1cm 1.25kg (1A +0.25B)
- It’s a transparent casting epoxy resin
- It’s water-like, clear appearance
- Contains UV additives
- Suitable for exellent visual properties
- Can be coloured with pigments
- Suitable fro min 0.2 cm – max 1 cm castings
- Can be use on all surfaces such as wood, concrete, glass and more
- Scope of delivery: Epoxy Resin A and hardener B (Mixing ratio 100:25)
Suffix EP TK 100 is a two-component system of crystal clear epoxy resin. Our transparent epoxy resin is specially designed to be used to create decorative products, sea wave effect, tables, coffee tables, auxiliary materials and more.
Especially suitable for creating ocean waves effect. It is also used in accessories such as jewelry, necklaces, earrings. Can be used on small objects such as coasters, key chains and ornaments.
Method of use:
Place component A (the resin) in a clean plastic box and add component B (the hardener) according to the mixing ratio. Mix thoroughly in one direction on low speed for 3-4 minutes until it becomes a homogeneous mixture. Epoxy systems tend to heat up in the container in which they are mixed, so only the required amount should be mixed. For the coloring process, add pigment to the mixture and mix again until it becomes a homogeneous mixture. Make sure that the objects you will use in your work are clean and dry. Allow the cast to dry at room temperature and standard conditions. Check the drying status and remove it from the mold.
To achieve perfect results, the mixing ratio must be applied correctly. Changing the ratio causes the product to not cure properly and not reach its ultimate mechanical properties. The use of a scale is recommended when preparing the mixture.
- Volume : 100%
- Application temperature: 18-23°C
- Mixing ratio: 100:25 (1:4)
- Curing period – Achieved within 12 hours at 23 °C depending on the amount of mixture, and full curing is achieved in 2 days.
- Shelf life – 1 year in the original packaging