Epoxy Resin Suffix EP MB 600 for River Tables & Castings up to 6cm 25kg (18.5A +6.5B)
- It’s a transparent casting epoxy
- It’s water-like, clear appearance
- Contains UV additives
- Suitable for decorative castings
- Can be coloured with pigments
- Suitable for minimum 2 cm – maximum 6 cm castings
- Can be use on all surfaces such as wood, concrete, glass and more
- Scope of delivery: Epoxy Resin A and hardener B (Mixing ratio 100:35)
Suffix EP MB 600 is a two-component system of crystal clear epoxy resin. Our transparent epoxy resin is specially designed to be used to create decorative products, sea wave effect, tables, coffee tables, auxiliary materials and more.
Especially suitable for casting tables and accessories. It is suitable for decorating large objects. It is also suitable for decorating small details and accessories.
Method of use:
Place component A (the resin) in a clean plastic box and add component B (the hardener) according to the mixing ratio. Mix thoroughly in one direction on low speed for 3-4 minutes until it becomes a homogeneous mixture. Epoxy systems tend to heat up in the container in which they are mixed, so only the required amount should be mixed. For the coloring process, add pigment to the mixture and mix again until it becomes a homogeneous mixture. Make sure that the objects you will use in your work are clean and dry. Allow the cast to dry at room temperature and standard conditions. Check the drying status and remove it from the mold.
To achieve perfect results, the mixing ratio must be applied correctly. Changing the ratio causes the product to not cure properly and not reach its ultimate mechanical properties. The use of a scale is recommended when preparing the mixture.
- Volume : 100%
- Application temperature: 20-23°C
- Mixing ratio: 100:35 (20:7)
- Curing period – Starts within 12 hours at 21 °C depending on the amount of mixture, and full curing is achieved in 2 days.
- Shelf life – 1 year in the original packaging